21 Nov Guess… what?
Social media offers so many benefits for businesses, which is great, of course! But sometimes it’s hard to think of things to post about that will keep customers engaged. It doesn’t matter if you have 50 likes or 50,000, increasing engagement is an important factor for business pages of all sizes. We all know it’s important to keep our social media pages up-to-date, but how do we do it?
Why not introducing games such as Guess the product? Guess the product is a fun game you can play on social media and make it relate back to your store! Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Take a picture of a product in your store
- Zoom in on one part of the product that won’t make the product seem as obvious
- Post the zoomed-in picture to a social media site such as Facebook and encourage customers to guess what the product is
- The next day post the original photo (not zoomed-in) and congratulate those who guessed correctly
- Don’t forget to thank all of those who participated
Games such as this are a great way to increase engagement on your page and it encourages customers to have fun! Go ahead and give it a try!