New Media Retailer is looking for a full-time web & graphic designer! This position is responsible for designing websites and digital assets for small to medium sized independent retailers across the country. Our web designers work with our onboarding team to create the entire look and feel of a new website on behalf of the client, including creating a color palette, selecting typography, developing creative artwork, and applying any other creative expression to maximize the value for the customer! We are seeking a person with a passion for aesthetics, good organizational skills, and a willingness to learn and grow with a thriving digital marketing agency!
Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use on our client’s websites.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, developers, onboarding, and customer service teams.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
- Manage a pipeline of new website production.
- Perform light HTML and CSS tasks on client websites when needed (online learning will be supplied by New Media Retailer)
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Literacy in HTML and CSS.
- One to three years of professional design experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good communication with coworkers.
- Associates/Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or other accredited online learning certification required.
- Proficient in Bootstrap CSS & JS
- Experience building websites on Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or Magento
- Professional experience in UX/UI development.