19 Mar Step 2: Store Pickup
Earlier this week, we sent suggestions for step 1 to address COVID-19 at your store (if you missed it, click here for step 1).
Here’s what we suggest you do next: outline your store pickup offering. To give your customers the best possible experience, outline how you are handling store pickup during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you email firstname.lastname@example.org, your Specialist will see it and get to work! Please feel free to contact your specialist directly if that’s easier. We will post your answers to the blog on your website and your GMB page.
- Are you offering Store Pickup?
- What number should customers call to place store pickup orders?
- Are customers paying over the phone or paying when they arrive?
- How long from the time a customer places order until it is ready for pickup?
- Does the customer need to come inside?
- If not, will you bring the order to the customers car? Or, leave the order somewhere accessible?
- If you have multiple locations is this available everywhere? Is it available in the same manner at each location?
Also, are you offering local delivery in any capacity? If so, please answer the questionnaire below as well.
- Are you offering local delivery?
- Where are you offering local delivery services?
- Are customers paying over the phone or paying when you arrive at their home with the product?
- How long from the time a customer places a delivery order to the estimated time of delivery?
- Does the customer need to come to the door, or will you leave the order at their residence?
Again, you can email email@example.com and your Specialist will see it! We are actively working to help all stores post covid-19 updates, but we will be working as quickly and efficiently as we can to post messages.
Thank you all so much! Stay safe and healthy.
The New Media Retailer Team